Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tourmente`




Tears streaming down her cheek ,

As she sat lonely down by the creek ,

Heart broken , Words unspoken....

Fate took away the joy that one can`t fathom...

Madness she held onto, Feared she remained .

Chances she took to reach to the sky , but to no avail.

For surreptiously life pushed you down

As you see no reason to be around.



Happiness bountiful,

for a guardian angel has been put thru.

Take my hand for I will to guide u around.

From the madness that drive`s u to the ground..

Hold me , trust me ,

loneliness we will crush you`ll see

let`s together pave way thru the desert of pain .

Being alone there`s nothing you will gain .





- Endnote:

I wish you could look at me and see the person you once loved instead of the person you have grown to hate...


--Anonymous

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Neat one mooo.... keep em coming!

Nosferatu said...

thnks chel.... :-)